East Coast " Vendor " location!!

What company would you like to see on the east coast?

• Outlaw

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Addictive Desert Designs

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • RPG

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Total Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icon

• King

• Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, if you're really interested in the business why don't you reach out to the manufacturers and see if they're interested in you? For example, if you're seriously interested in setting up a business to sell and install aftermarket products (maybe with some others in your area who have similar interests) you could contact the manufacturers on this forum and see if/what their plans are (or maybe they already have distributors/installers in your area)?

Keep in mind that YOUR interests are very, very similar to THEIR interests (e.g. they want to sell product across the US and around the world). It could be a win-win for you all

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, kinda hard to pick up shop and move. dont have the funds for another shop either....... i heard you were loaded though........

Where the hell do you get your info??

I think the Midwest deserves a vender. I mean, the damn factory is here for Christs' sakes. Not only that but maybe the manufacture can work with these venders and get some ideas and feedback? But hey, what do I know.

One word, WSI!!!

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well we kinda have a vendor we've been talking with about expanding to the east coast but really are open to others as well. Biggest (randy) and I were thinking it would Be nice to have a central location on the east coast that is good for everyone. I know that here in Georgia all you have are ****** shops and no 4x4 shops except jeeps stuff they know nothing about raptors. And we talked about Doing other trucks to like f-150's and stuff but mainly raptors! But having an installer close by would be amazing I think!

Last edited:
Reaction score
How convenient and well timed. Liquid Iron Industries is currently expanding into the Raptor market and looking into vendor status here. I posted up in the Introduce Yourself thread but not sure how many people actually check that. I have gotten some good feedback from those that have. We are a fully equipped fab shop and parts dealer with access to pretty much anything you could need or want.

Our race team, Molten Motorsports, is competing at the Line Mountain (PA) Coal Bucket race this weekend. We're not racing a Raptor, but our Ultra4 buggy. If anyone's in the area, stop by and look for #4343 and talk to Tim. He'll be happy to talk with you, provided he's not racing or wrenching :)

This is how our buggy looks if it's not rainy. If it's rainy, add a lot of mud and you'll get the idea
Fred1_zps482bf0a4.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How convenient and well timed. Liquid Iron Industries is currently expanding into the Raptor market and looking into vendor status here. I posted up in the Introduce Yourself thread but not sure how many people actually check that. I have gotten some good feedback from those that have. We are a fully equipped fab shop and parts dealer with access to pretty much anything you could need or want.

Our race team, Molten Motorsports, is competing at the Line Mountain (PA) Coal Bucket race this weekend. We're not racing a Raptor, but our Ultra4 buggy. If anyone's in the area, stop by and look for #4343 and talk to Tim. He'll be happy to talk with you, provided he's not racing or wrenching :)

This is how our buggy looks if it's not rainy. If it's rainy, add a lot of mud and you'll get the idea
Fred1_zps482bf0a4.jpg

Awesome. You should check out the Great Lakes Raptor Excursions run this fall. It's called Havoc in the Hills, and is located in PA. Get a hold of worldtour or kanakry.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with joe definitely should show up I te cent if possible it would e great research for whatever you guys wanna build haha

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offroad Asylum is...well..wherever I am (Nashville area). We're going to be selling Outlaw Raptor's parts and parts from other vendors that "I" know and trust. Not what the mass market wants. I won't sell anything I think is a ************* or haven't personally tested.

Wait WTF SPRSNK how come you didnt post this stuff earlier?? I Need some Fab work Done and have know one to do it around me and your only like an hour away and you have been holding out??? Plus when i want something i can just drive down to your shop and hang out and make you take my money :bs: