East Coast " Vendor " location!!

What company would you like to see on the east coast?

• Outlaw

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Addictive Desert Designs

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • RPG

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Total Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icon

• King

• Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I've joined this forum and gotten bitten by the "Raptor " bug, I have noticed a large Void in East Coast Raptor Authority vendors.
I am aware that the West Coast has deserts, but we in the East have other attributes that would lend itself to a quality Raptor Authority.
Not many " True" Raptor specific fabricators exist on the east coast.
I would personally welcome being graced by their presence.
I don't know how to start a poll but would love some feedback from my east coast raptor owners.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Krazy House Customs is in NJ and they are great. they carry/have access all the vendors parts. at the meets they have they there is a wide selection of parts u can see and dave will let u drive his personal rig that has many goodies on it.

however it would be nice to see some more raptor fabricator love on the east coast.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO...

I understand there's a lack of vendors back East but what you seem to be saying is, there's a lack of manufacturers there.

What regions of the country really need are quality INSTALLERS of the manufacturers' products so vehicle owners can get the high quality products installed by experienced, quality shops.

Manufacturers typically make product that distributors sell regionally across the US and around the world. Manufacturers don't consider moving their operations except to avoid laws and taxes (see gun industry for examples) but they do have reps and distributors worldwide.

If there aren't enough shops in your area selling the products Raptor owners want that's the problem of the manufacturers' marketing programs. I suggest you call / email them but this good thread should help get your message to them.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know my view on all this! I think we need to start a poll for a location next. A location where we can have a great presence and where raptor owners can come get their parts and have them installed and hang out!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score