Driver's Side Catalytic Converter for Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only looking for one that's in working order and I'm willing to pay for shipping. Please let me know if you have one laying around that you don't need or you know where I can buy one.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Brad12

Brad12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in CA so I need a CARB compliant one and the only one I've found is a universal cat from Magnaflow. I just really don't want to spend $1,500 on one right now. I called my local Ford dealership and they are on national back order, but they said they will likely get some mid-Feb. Unfortunately, that's too late for me because I have a Baja trip lined up for mid-Feb.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, those ones from SW won't work for you then. Have you tried a junkyard, they should be the same from any f150 I would guess, but then again, that's probably the first thing the wreckers remove.

OP
OP
Brad12

Brad12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brad! where did you find one?
I posted on my Instagram account and the guys over at RH Fab happened to have a slightly used one that I was able to get. My local Ford dealer said they were expecting to have them in stock "mid-February" for $737, so if you really need one it might be worth checking with your local Ford dealer to see if they have some.