Door sill cover (not the plastic trim piece)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ice have you tried etching with O2 instead of N2? I use O2 all the time for etching part numbers on stainless steel and CPM parts at work.
Wilson, unless he engraves the logo on a mill, filling it in with paint is gonna be very difficult to do.
Unfortunately you can't anodize stainless steel, but you can power coat and paint. Problem is all the etching will fill in. Another thing that would look good is time saving it (Brushed finish) then etch the part. It all boils down to how much you want to spend.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ice have you tried etching with O2 instead of N2? I use O2 all the time for etching part numbers on stainless steel and CPM parts at work.
Wilson, unless he engraves the logo on a mill, filling it in with paint is gonna be very difficult to do.
Unfortunately you can't anodize stainless steel, but you can power coat and paint. Problem is all the etching will fill in. Another thing that would look good is time saving it (Brushed finish) then etch the part. It all boils down to how much you want to spend.
I thought it was milled lol