Did I suddenly become a police officer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes it does GJ..... but after driving thru it twice now, i have to say that Atlanta was worse... lol its like no one knew how to merge, and i swear 3 exits in a row had accidents and stopped all traffic..... i shoulda taken that bypass..... but nooo... i drive on I-94 thru downtown Chicago and never have that much of a problem.... i can handle it!!! sigh..... shoulda taken the bypass.... lol

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I noticed that over the holidays when I drove up to NC and back. NC they were very responsive. The faster you go the better the reactions. Within the legal limit of course!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add two 40" light bars and a pair of D2s to the front end of your truck... If the marker lights don't move the slowpokes outta the left lane, TRUST ME, the brightness of 172 LED bulbs damn sure will. :burnout:

trugrit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's happened to me here in Ohio. I've even had a couple of vehicles pull over and stop like my lights were flashing! Don't mind though. :gr_grin:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh i forgot, in California there is no such thing as a fast lane.

Knine said:
Yeah, come to Illinois and see what happens. They pull IN FRONT OF YOU. You can cruise the interstate for 50 miles in a pack of cars because both lanes are going 60MPH and the stupidmotherfucker in the left lane will not speed up, slow down or drive the **** off the road and crash, burn and explode.

You two nailed it.. it's as if you spoke my thoughts exactly. Spent many years in CA and got real familiar with the "rolling road block" as I liked to call it. F'ers. I cannot stand the highway speed monitors that take it upon themselves to regulate everyone's driving. There are times I have vivid dreams of having rockets mounted on my vehicle where I can blow annoying Aholes off the road with a flick of the switch.... /sigh

So many damn minivans on my racetrack.. it's a shame.

~BGM

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
If you live in CA I recommend buying a nice bumper from one of our vendors...perfect for a lil love tap to tell the puke in the Prius to put his phone down and get out of the fast lane!!! Only to have him pass you 20 seconds later going 95 upset at you for being in his way...these guys. Everytime I see a Prius I pull in front of them...just for fun :)