Decal residue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
you say what you want to eat and i shall provide! if you want to BBQ i can bring meat too :emotions34: but i'll be sure to let you know ahead of time at least 2 weeks :) i really do appreciate the use of your shop and everyone who will be lending a helping hand...

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
use mineral spirits, it wont harm your clear by any means. i have used it on everything that ive removed graphics off of. from vettes to semi trailers. it also helps to get a "lil chizler" its a plastic thingamajig that helps to take it off.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
lol i already have my neighbor washing it once a month while im gone... plus i think the wife would miss driving it lol while im dpeloyed thats about the only time she gets a chance to drive it lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you say what you want to eat and i shall provide!

dont say that, its a bad idea. really it is....

if you need help through removing the graphics and the glue you can give me a call. more than willing to walk ya through it over the phone. ill shoot ya a pm

sounds good thanks Rig, i wont be home until mid may so i'll be sure to hit you up if i run into any issues

nope. we got lighter fluid and a match.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
why what were you thinking for food? do i need to get some kind of waiver written up for no caviar, lobster, crab etc lol