Decal residue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specracer

Reaction score
Just a thought, are you using a clean microfiber? Often times the 3m will remove the adhesive to the rag, vs completely breaking it down. If rag is not clean, it can come off the rag, and back to the paint. Also try working in smaller areas, keeping it wet.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i'll give that a try as well, i normally use new ones every time but over time they do get dirty from using all the time... im currently deployed so i'll give it another try and then claybar and wax afterwards :)

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'll give that a try as well, i normally use new ones every time but over time they do get dirty from using all the time... im currently deployed so i'll give it another try and then claybar and wax afterwards :)

We can fix it at Noahs if you ever get that worked out... once you get back to the real world..

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
sounds good Rich! yeah i spoke with him the other day and once im back on US soil i'll contact him and we'll set up the install day... since i have so much stuff piled up to install we'll probably just install my new headlights and front bumper that day... the rear bumper and dovetail mod i'll try tackling myself at home :-/

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Noah i told you i would buy you pizza, drinks and a pack of cigarettes :) lol plus once we're done i will try and motivate everyone to help clean up the shop if you would like lol head lights will be super simple and i may even do it myself just to save more time... the only thing im concerned with is cutting the frame... you only have one shot to do it right... Jeremiah and Andrew should be pros by the time i get mine though :)

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey, he is active military, and a good guy. what can i say? it seems a bit unethical to ask for money since its only labor that he needs help with, but he is buying lunch