GEN 2 Dealer installed spray in bed liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Ford spray liner and added a bed mat to help protect the bottom of the bed. If the truck didn't already have the OEM, I would have went with Line-x through my dealer. They get them done for around $400 and they look great. No spray on bolts or tie downs etc.

Last truck I didn't use a bed mat and my floor got scuffed up. Mostly just paint marks etc from dragging stuff across it.

Now if Ford used more durable plastic on the bedrails and tailgate that would be Great. All I have to do is look at the plastic and it scratches. Same with the interior, it's too soft of plastic if that makes any sense.

OP
OP
edubpdx

edubpdx

Reaction score
I just installed the HuskyWheel Well Guards,very easey to install with instructions on line and they are H D and slick as owl shit so mud rolls right off. Part # 79141 black color 95.00 for the pair and luv um.
Do these well guards cover up the rear shocks, or is there a cutout so that the shocks are visible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk