Dealer Disater Today !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had this happen to me too. Sucks. I had a brake inspection on a Saturday didn't go anywhere on Sunday. Monday driving to base ( I was in the military) near downtown san Diego and the back end started shaking then the tire slammed into the wheel well. Didn't even bother going back to the brake shop.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just have them fix it to your satisfaction. That meaning back to original condition. After they finish the work I would take it to someplace else and have them inspect it. Just my opinion. They will deal with the employee themselves. If they don't fire him they will watch him like a hawk. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score
Talked to the service maniger today and this is what they are fixing. Rotor, lug studs,new wheel thats it. They said the shock is ok and the alignment is good. The part thats welded to the axel wich the shock bolts onto was draging on pavement as well,not sure how they can fix that. They didnt offer me a new tire and argued with me about crediting my discover card for the service charge of 138.00.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The part thats welded to the axel wich the shock bolts onto was draging on pavement as well,not sure how they can fix that. They didnt offer me a new tire and argued with me about crediting my discover card for the service charge of 138.00.

Wow, they should be bending over backwards for you. They are arguing about reimbursing you the $138? :yourself:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh snap. They should be totally smooching your hiney right now. Not a good sign of things to come. Document everything and consult an attorney. Maybe even contact your local TV stations to see if they'd be interested in running a "on your side" story about this.

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
DAMN! If you thought fast enoughh you could have kept it in the turn and rolled the bitch. THEN you would have a lawsuit. HAhaha. Sorry. Glad all is well. Get it fixed , make them make it 100% and then go away from there forever.

BDRAG

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DAMN! If you thought fast enoughh you could have kept it in the turn and rolled the bitch. THEN you would have a lawsuit. HAhaha. Sorry. Glad all is well. Get it fixed , make them make it 100% and then go away from there forever.

BDRAG

Not to mention how bad it could have turned out if the tire had bounced into on coming traffic. They should be very thankful that nothing worse happened.

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score
It's funny that this time I didnt get the survey from Ford asking me how my recent experiance with the deaer went.Useualy that email is waiting for me when I get home.I should drop a dime and call Ford on the bastards.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to the service maniger today and this is what they are fixing. Rotor, lug studs,new wheel thats it. They said the shock is ok and the alignment is good. The part thats welded to the axel wich the shock bolts onto was draging on pavement as well,not sure how they can fix that. They didnt offer me a new tire and argued with me about crediting my discover card for the service charge of 138.00.

Fuckem - They are dicking around over $138.00 and a tire. The fact that you even needed to ask shows they don't have a clue.

I need a xanax and I don't even have any skin in the game!

I own my own CPA Firm and if I made a BIG mistake like these douch bags, I would bend over backwards to fix it. Instead they invoice you. That takes balls!

Bottom line is most people just don't care - IMO

Good luck!

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score
So I'm thinking now that they have caused my truck to have a collision record with car fax the value has droped due to thier error. Once I get it all figured out and get a number on things I'm thinking of trying to get them to buy and install some of those purdy fox blue cam covers Ford raceing has.Maybee some raceing cams while there at it.