Daily driver regrets???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Desert Dawg

Desert Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use mine as a daily driver and I love it. To me, the Raptor is a near perfect combination of my last several vehicles (Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited, 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, and an Infiniti FX50). It has utility, off road ability, power, and comfort. I couldn't be happier with it as a daily driver.

catosotp....that is a great way to summarize it...thanks!

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe...oh yeah, you and I have definitely tossed this around some. Hearing from folks that actually drive the Raptor on a daily basis has really been helpful though.

Funny how my mind works; I got really close to deciding and then thought if I was going to lay down over 50 G's for one, then maybe I should look into my other options again so started thinking about the F250s since I really liked my '08 F250 FX4. Of course, that led to me to ideas and photos of moderately lifted ones since I really love how the new F250s look lifted. So then I test drove an '11 F250 King Ranch and really liked it! Sound familiar?

So I posted this thread and really appreciating the feedback.

You know, not too many rigs stacked on top on each other will come near the size of your beast....lol. But the Raptor will get 2 mpg worse than your current setup? Heck, you're doing pretty well all things considered (except I know you have been laying out some bucks maintaining it). I also like the Supercab and really considered it (would be cheaper too) but it just wouldn't suit my needs for space and wouldn’t be happy in a Scab. And now that I have seen the Raptor Supercrew, I definitely prefer it over the Scab.

I worried about getting tired of driving it after several years, but after joining here I can tell that is not going to be an issue. I already park in the boonies! I still flip and flop like I did months ago when we talked at length, but at the end of the day I know that the raptor is the only thing I am going to be happy with. I am eagerly awaiting info to pour out on the 2012's already, and that damn order bank to open up so I can get after it... I don't know what is worse, the anticipation of what 2012 holds, the wait to get the info on my truck they won't start building till october/november, or the actual wait to receive the truck... :crazy: I never knew I would be so eager to shell out 50k!