Daily driver regrets???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I've had the truck 3.5 months and its already got over 5k miles on it. My commute to the office is less than 5 miles so its all coming from trips and excursions. I don't really notice the fuel mileage. I've almost always had a truck so that's nothing new. I love driving this thing. It eats up the miles... very comfortable and it tows great!:waytogo:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I've spent my entire adult life making the safe, logical, and practical choice when it came to my vehicle purchases.

No More! I aint gonna take that shit no more! Life's too short...

Oh and not a moment of regret since I got my Raptor.:driver:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've spent my entire adult life making the safe, logical, and practical choice when it came to my vehicle purchases.

:peace:
Great post Madcow.
You're right... Life is too short to always play it safe.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah, you hit it on the head:peace:

OP
OP
Desert Dawg

Desert Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the truck 3.5 months and its already got over 5k miles on it. My commute to the office is less than 5 miles so its all coming from trips and excursions. I don't really notice the fuel mileage. I've almost always had a truck so that's nothing new. I love driving this thing. It eats up the miles... very comfortable and it tows great!:waytogo:

Sounds good....actually, both my lifted F150 FX4 and F250 FX4 got about 12-13 mpg around town so maybe I won't really notice much of a difference either from what I have been driving already.

Well, that is part of my problem in that all my adult life I have always bought toys and tried to make them work for family and business (Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs, Jeeps, modded Range Rovers, lifted 4x4s, etc.) so I thought I was finally going to be responsible and mature and get something that would also be (somewhat) eco-friendly, and then the Supercrew Raptor comes out and all that gets thrown out the door...lol. This would have been a much easier decision to choose something else if Ford didn't make the Raptor so darn comfortable and driveable while still providing aggressive styling and performance.

Waya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to convience yourself anymore just bite the bullet and embrace it my man.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Real world numbers on the ecoboost suck by the way. They are only averaging around 15. I get better than that in my 5.4 raptor! and I have fun and doing it. I'm coming up on 20k and have enjoyed every mile. People ask what my next vehicle would be, and honestly I have no idea. As of now, no other truck is as good as this one.

chockada

Reaction score
I just ordered one 2 weeks ago because like everyone on here is saying life is too short to wait and enjoy it. Do it now while you can before all the green technology puts us in smart cars