Crunch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he was trying to urban road it.

My ******* ex wife thought hers was a tank.

Must be something with Santa Fe owners...

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW that sucks man, sorry to hear it. It's funny, I am THAT guy, you know, the one that uses two parking spaces or parks in the back of every parking lot up on the grass, etc to avoid other peoples stupidity. I take great pains to ensure I stay out of the way of those that don't have the "capacity" to care or pay attention. Even still, every vehicle I have ever owned has been damaged by someone else within just a couple of months of purchase. So I feel your pain indeed! Hope you get it fixed the way you want it and so that you don't have future issues.

OP
OP
RevlimitrSVT

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was trying to urban road it.

My ******* ex wife thought hers was a tank.

Must be something with Santa Fe owners...

I'm convinced all hyundais are cursed and possessed by demons of some sort. Every experience I've ever had with that brand has been bad.

The insurance adjuster assessed the damage at $4500 but the repairs are on hold because theguy that hit me either didnt pay his premium or bounced a check . I really hate living in the dc metro.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

WOW that sucks man, sorry to hear it. It's funny, I am THAT guy, you know, the one that uses two parking spaces or parks in the back of every parking lot up on the grass, etc to avoid other peoples stupidity. I take great pains to ensure I stay out of the way of those that don't have the "capacity" to care or pay attention. Even still, every vehicle I have ever owned has been damaged by someone else within just a couple of months of purchase. So I feel your pain indeed! Hope you get it fixed the way you want it and so that you don't have future issues.

I live on a one way street and our house is the only one on it. we don't have off street parking and the beast doesn't fit in the garage. Proverbial rock and ahard place

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I love that it's mandatory to have insurance, but it always seem like the jerk that runs into you, either their insurance is expired or premium has not been paid, and believe me the Police are not going to write the police report correctly either since they didn't witness it.

WTF! Why have the laws to have insurance if they are not going to enforce them. Go luck with getting your Raptor repaired right and in a timely manner.....

OP
OP
RevlimitrSVT

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I love that it's mandatory to have insurance, but it always seem like the jerk that runs into you, either their insurance is expired or premium has not been paid, and believe me the Police are not going to write the police report correctly either since they didn't witness it.

WTF! Why have the laws to have insurance if they are not going to enforce them. Go luck with getting your Raptor repaired right and in a timely manner.....

In Md & dc police will not respond to an accident unless there's an injury , if you call them anyway they won't file a report. .. they won't even do their job and make sure everyone involved is legal. this is the second time in 4 months one of our cars was hit by an uninsured motorist, is total bs

OP
OP
RevlimitrSVT

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friday evening we drove up to PA to visit my family and friends, as we were driving down rt 30(2 hours from home) I get a call from my oldest boy informing us he was just hit head on by a guy that crossed the centerline into his lane in the rainstorm.

We are now down 3 vehicles. BUT monday I called the insurance company and found out that whatever was wrong with the guys insurance that hit me "cleared" and my truck is being repaired as we speak and I should have it back by friday.