Christmas Day modding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked the MagnaFlow kit after a lot of research. I'm not into the neck breaking sound when I cruise by, but instead more for the louder rumble at start up and idle, and when I romp on it. But I take a lot of road trips so drone ****** me off. No drone with the MagnaFlow. I coupled it with a Roush CAI, and I think together it's a good combo for sound and air flow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drone pissed me off too. A sound liner/deadener on the back wall, rear doors and rear floor made mine go away.
I almost went with a new exhaust as well, but happy with the results so far.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked the MagnaFlow kit after a lot of research. I'm not into the neck breaking sound when I cruise by, but instead more for the louder rumble at start up and idle, and when I romp on it. But I take a lot of road trips so drone ****** me off. No drone with the MagnaFlow. I coupled it with a Roush CAI, and I think together it's a good combo for sound and air flow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's just what I did... Enjoy the ride...

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Muffler delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk