checkin in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Hey Falcon, do you know if Raptor1 made it over here? He was the only other guy in my area and we were gonna get together when we got our Raptors.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Falcon, do you know if Raptor1 made it over here? He was the only other guy in my area and we were gonna get together when we got our Raptors.

He was having a hell of a time. He got banned from the "Z"... then he tried to sign on here under the name "Carnivore" ... but this board wouldn't let him sign in either. I PM'd Jason about the situation, he tried some stuff but it never resolved. I recommended he try to sign up here under "Raptor1" ... but this board kicked his app back because the email was already in use (For Carnivore). I sent him an email yesterday, he was going to try using his wife's email address. I feel kinda bad, I thought we had it worked out, then I had to go out of town. Came back and it was still screwed up. I miss him, he's a great guy.

I am going to pm Jason and link him back here, I am sure we can figure it out. I wonder if Esad is messing with him?

Falcon

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Ah crap! Thought we had it worked out too.

Tell you what. Lets try Carnivore one more time. I'll go in and make sure all is well and reset his password (I'll PM it to you). Hopefully that does the trick. If not, let me know and I'll delete Carnivore all together, and he can try again with that same email.

PM with that password incoming...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emailed him the intructions (and the mod <G>) so we will see. By the way... he is the guy who had the cool way cool decals to put in your bed coating.

Falcon