checkin in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the content and all the characters on this forum. Congrats on your order! You'll be one happy camper. :)

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You will find a lot of old friends over here.... new names, old faces <G>.

Babu

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Man, all this secrecy is kinda fun! Guess I shoulda registered w/ a different name...oh well.

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
After talking to my dealer today, I'm thinking of holding out for a 2011. He's saying June earliest, probably July now.

Wonder when that 5.0 Mustang will be available?(see avatar) That'd be a sweet car too. My 2 fav cars at the NAIAS this year were the Raptor and the Mustang...and I'm not even a Ford fan, historically speaking.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was your call sign at the z?

Sorry MCR... was out of town. :cheers:

I am Falcon... And though I tried to stay on both boards, I was banned for my sins. Like all of you, that A** <--- (see how good I follow the rules <G>) Esad banned me too.

ESAD ... that inferiority duplex CHEVY drivin SOB Banned us over at the "Z" for nothing other than coming over here to check it out!!! That rustbucket pickup truck he's "Drivin" fits him to a "T"! <G>... See, I 'm not upset because he banned us FOR NO GOOD REASON except he has a small unit.

There. got that off my chest <G>. HOWEVER Esad does NOT want to meet me in person... EVER. Still got that Nasty PTSD thing. <GG>

Seriously, hopefully you all realize the above is "Tongue in cheek" ... because people of Esads character don't even deserve our notice... let alone anger. But I WAS serious about that "Meetin me" in person. I would love to take the verbal skills I learned in the US Navy on my journey from E-1 to E-8 and O-1 to O-4 and explain to him just what kind of immature lower than whales**t piece of scum he is.

And yes, ESAD, I know you scout this board and have a 'bot scouring for your name... Just realize that you not only banned the very best of your board... but you also deep-sixed an INCREDIBLE amount of knowlege by our (operative word... OUR) Ford Master Mechanics and FoMoCo employees and people like Magic Mtn Dan, who has the gift of explaining something so anyone can understand it.

I have NEVER suffered fools lightly Esad... and you are one of the biggest fools I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with. Thank God that we had folks like BigJ, MMD and the rest to start a board of sane people.

Ok, that's enough purging <GGG>.

We have a great board, let's make it grow!!

:w00t:
Falcon