checkin in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Been over at the other site for awhile and thought I'd come check you guys out. Wouldn't even had known about this site but someone was talking about this magic mountain dan guy and all the good info he had and that he got banned and went to the other Raptor forum.

Ordered Blue 6.2 everything but sunroof, graphics 3 weeks ago today.

Good to be here!

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is this site normally this slow? It's like your server is overloaded.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been over at the other site for awhile and thought I'd come check you guys out. Wouldn't even had known about this site but someone was talking about this magic mountain dan guy and all the good info he had and that he got banned and went to the other Raptor forum.

Ordered Blue 6.2 everything but sunroof, graphics 3 weeks ago today.

Good to be here!

Welcome aboard - we're glad to have you here!

MMDbanned.jpg

You're in a good place now. :)

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is this site normally this slow? It's like your server is overloaded.
Bear with us. We piggybacked this site onto a server that runs other forums (100k members). Those other forums are suffering in general too. We're in the process of moving the database to a monster box, and keeping the user interfaces on a separate box. Once done things will get lightening fast around here. Realistically, we're looking at 2-3 week timeframe.

Thanks again for joining up!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bear with us. We piggybacked this site onto a server that runs other forums (100k members). Those other forums are suffering in general too. We're in the process of moving the database to a monster box, and keeping the user interfaces on a separate box. Once done things will get lightening fast around here. Realistically, we're looking at 2-3 week timeframe.

Thanks again for joining up!

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
No worries...kinda cool...like I'm getting in on something at ground level...unlike those last MLM scams I was sucked into...never again.