Change logo on Sony Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Sony radio in the Raptor, does anyone know how to change the Ford logo on the screen to one of your own photo's? I know it can be done as I have seen it changed on a video on Youtube. (but the video was not on how to do this)

The Kenwood DNX stereo on my old truck would let you add your own photo's as the background and startup screens. I am sure it is possible but have not figured it out yet.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Well hells bells never mind! After scouring through the owners manual I looked at the supplimental manual for the Sync system and there it is! I have only had my Raptor for 1 day so I have an excuse!

myspivey

Reaction score
I watched an updated video that said you insert a CD with images, none of them bigger than 1.5 megs. You can then select it. Have not tried it personally yet as I never drive with the Ford logo showing so has not been a priority.