celebrity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracy Lawrence lives across from me, stopped me at the gas station and told me how much he likes mine, I am pretty sure he is going to buy one if he has not already

That is REALLY cool. I've had a ton of people tell me they love the truck, but no one I was more interested in talking to than they were me.

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alice Cooper has or at least had a Raptor, it was forsale. Not really famous but Jimmy John, founder of Jimmy Johns sandwich shops lives down the road from me and drives a white scab along with a fleet of Ferraris, Ford GT and other cool cars.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Scott Caan supposedly used his own Raptor for his character's vehicle on the show Entourage.

He did? Cool.

Alice Cooper has/had a Raptor. I remember his being sold on ebay or something like that recently so that's why I put had. ;)

Alice Cooper has or at least had a Raptor, it was forsale. Not really famous but Jimmy John, founder of Jimmy Johns sandwich shops lives down the road from me and drives a white scab along with a fleet of Ferraris, Ford GT and other cool cars.

You beat me to it.

naimad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pirate Air found Jesse James lurking around FRF.

With most celebrities wanting to be private, I'm sure most of them aren't just going to come out and tell you who they are though.

there was a show on the other night, called Jesse James outlaw garage he was driving a black raptor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gore