Carbon fiber parts Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brand new never installed carbon hood louver, vents and mirror caps for sale. Bought them from this site as part of a group buy but I decided to sell the Raptor a week before they arrived. Asking same as what I paid. $1600.

Attachments

• IMG_2605.JPG
    IMG_2605.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2604.JPG
    IMG_2604.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_2600.PNG
    IMG_2600.PNG
    671.5 KB · Views: 303

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey dude ! Can you send me some pics of the hood vent ? Does the vent have mesh ? Interested in all 3 pieces.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t think I’ve ever seen carbon fiber that looks like that before. Why is it like that?
Yeah he is correct its called forged carbon, Its carbon pieces compressed, and yes Lamborghini developed it so they could actually make parts that could be cut, drilled, and sanded. You can't do that to a weave like traditional weave carbon fiber. I have seen some cool things made from forged carbon... Definitely takes some getting use too but when people know what it is and see it, They really do admire it.