Ford Performance Carbon Fiber Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show what an amazing deal our friend @EL Snagadore provided.
Thank you for the kind words sir...
@EL Snagadore - any plans to make stuff for the Gen 3?
If I ever do anything again I will do it a little different. The items that I get are made from a strictly race manufacture affiliated company. Shelf life on any of their parts is one season tops and as short as one lap. Not being a retail market company I don't think they are using the best finishes on the market. I would order all matte and having a shop I would shoot all products with PPG clear or matte finish. Unfortunately this adds cost and time but would probably fix any failing finish issues. That being said after I sort some life things out and get back on track I may get back on the CF train again.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very expensive, but at least you know it’s real carbon !
It's probably the better way to go. I mean they acknowledged the bad clear batch, I am happy they did that, but I still feel PPG should be the way to go. I either do it or ask them to make my items with PPG. We'll see.
Rollin on 24's

Anyone wanting that stuff would surely want to be rollin' on 24's too.
That stuff lol... You should give the super and exotic car manufacturers a call and suggest factory molded plastic on all of thier cars instead of carbon... You might be onto something BIG here pal !!!