Buying a Canadian truck...concerns?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm 5 miles from Kelowna right now! That truck has probably been baby'd since new. Crawl under it and look at the plastic covers on the bottom of the rear shocks, bet they are like new. It's very dry up here so I doubt if there's any salt or corrosion under it. Gauge cluster is different, DRL are the same in USA and CANADA, it's just a programming feature. All raptor's have it.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The speedometer is km on the outside ring and mph on the inside. The digital display isn't important as you can switch from metric to standard

OP
OP
hh65flyer

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the salesman go take some pictures of the gauge cluster for me. Surprisingly the outer ring is MPH. They can't explain it either...

I'm making the four hour trip to see it thurs. Should only take three hours to get back home right? ;-)

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I've seen a couple Raptors I guess brought in from Auction that were bought originally in Canada. Main thing I noticed was that the dealer(s) replaced the speedometer from KM to a base F150 looking one. No SVT logo, and the faces were white on the speedo and tach. The gauges in the middle remained unchanged

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the salesman go take some pictures of the gauge cluster for me. Surprisingly the outer ring is MPH. They can't explain it either...

I'm making the four hour trip to see it thurs. Should only take three hours to get back home right? ;-)

so new member intro tonight?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right!!

Not much difference between the two other that what you mentioned.. If I remember correctly, we don't have all the option pkgs like in the states...ours come pretty much loaded. I think sunroof and decals and blue seats were an option, otherwise everything was included.
I thought I remember a member saying the Canadian Raptors do not have the remote start? Is that true?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought I remember a member saying the Canadian Raptors do not have the remote start? Is that true?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
We have all the options available, what he meant was, we don't have as many different packages available, such as: a base raptor up here comes pretty much loaded, only options to upgrade, would be a moonroof, navigation or stripper pole :)