Buyers Remorse...I should have bought a...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lnferno

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My God, he is coming from a Dodge for crying out loud. A 2000 w/5.4 would be a step up.

It would still be slower lol. Even the 6.2L Raptor can’t hang with my Ram which is why I have my sights set in the gen2.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would still be slower lol. Even the 6.2L Raptor can’t hang with my Ram which is why I have my sights set in the gen2.

Perhaps, but it will still be falling apart after 20,000 miles.

OP
OP
lnferno

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my local dealership to compare my current Ram against the regular F150 and the Raptor in terms of form factor/size.

I couldn't get the same angled shots with the regular F150 as I could with the Raptor. I did notice one thing - the seats in the regular F150 sit a lot lower than what I'm used to in my Ram. It felt more car-like, which I really didn’t like. The F150 that I originally was looking at had an MSRP of ~$62k. The Raptor that I was looking at had an MSRP of ~$67k. Only $5k difference. Granted I could probably negotiate a better deal on the F150 than I could on the Raptor, but I'm honestly liking the Raptor more. I have a ton of off-road trails near me, so the Raptor would definitely be getting used for what it's designed for. I appreciate everyone's comments and feedback. I think I know what I want to do.

2ee22c27fcda039ca31a2c22e3fc5610.jpg
e4cf152a905d6cf13241afd5af98773a.jpg

Last edited:

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you can’t live without your beloved Ram. If it rides and sits to your liking better then keep it. Choices, Choices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk