broken coil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tryozzy

Reaction score
Just had this happen to me the other day. Same exact look. Droopy front driver-side, went to look at the shocks/coil ... snapped at the bottom.

Do I just get the quick Ford dealer fix, or look at upgrading while I am at it?

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had this happen to me the other day. Same exact look. Droopy front driver-side, went to look at the shocks/coil ... snapped at the bottom.

Upgrade, put a pair of Eibachs on and color match to the truck20230211_121224.jpg

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I got the rattle can lightning blue/clear coat kit off Amazon and it turned out really nice, I'm happy that I put the effort in, it looks nice on the truck

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m running Eibachs and love them. Be advised, they WILL raise up the front. You may be nose high if you have stock leafs. If you like the stock height, go back stock

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpeg
    IMG_0604.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 10

tryozzy

Reaction score
Just putting it out there, if you decide to stick with OEM, I. Have two pair, I'm happy to pay it forward if you want to pick up the shipping
As much as I appreciate that, I think I am going to get it done at the dealer (see what is covered on the Zeigler ESP) then get those Eibach's for a swap.

tryozzy

Reaction score
UPDATE: Ford ordered OEM shock springs, replaced both front. Covered under Zeigler ESP Warranty (deductible).

They noted the right passenger one was cracked (not in half) as well. So happy that I got both replaced. Seems to sit a tad higher than before.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine too/two driver side March 29 passenger side April 14

Attachments

• tempImagelwzM7S.png
    tempImagelwzM7S.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11