Boatec Fenders $599 from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I feel you right now I'm to poor for either lol but I still dig the look! How noticeable is it in person?

I never notice it and nobody else comments on them

if you or I am looking for it, its somewhat noticeable

its the equivalent to skipping leg day at the gym, but the Raptor's bedsides are already somewhat beefy and bowed out, so its not tooooo bad.

Sitting next to SVTDon's truck though, who has front and rear boatecs, his truck looks much better.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that Boatec front and rear or just front?

Boetec front and rear. Boetec are the only ones that make there rears the same flare as the front to match. Boetec rear will have a 2"rise

Glassworks will have small flare in front and rear glassworks will have stock size flare(wide). Flare as in the stock gray part on stock fender. Glassworks rear will have a bigger bulge outward for tire to go into flare rather then 2" up in rear. You will notice a big difference with either glassworks or boetec in front. Makes truck look meaner

ebaraveb.jpg

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never notice it and nobody else comments on them if you or I am looking for it, its somewhat noticeable its the equivalent to skipping leg day at the gym, but the Raptor's bedsides are already somewhat beefy and bowed out, so its not tooooo bad. Sitting next to SVTDon's truck though, who has front and rear boatecs, his truck looks much better.

Lmao nice analogy and thanks that's what I wanted to know