Blindspot Radar Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine ceramic coated. They look brand new with 14,000 miles. Hope to get another 14,000 miles out of them. Gonna call dealership today and see what replacement stickers cost...I thought they made radar work...jk..
Also still have sticker on driver glass so I can remember how to unlock the door with my hand.20200301_154509.jpg

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s part of 802A package. Sticker does nothing but tell you the technology is in the taillight and will cost you a fortune to replace.

I have an 18, so I think 18 and up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s also a stand alone option - I have an oddly “a la carte” optioned 801a & have the blind spot radar

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I like them. But I also added badges that say EFI and ABS to my truck because I like people to know that I have features that almost every car has. Gonna get "Air Conditioned" next.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like puts them on notice that you got radar and can see them back there? I find many people don’t see the truck let alone the stickers lol