Best price for Retrax Pro and BedRug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor is going to be arriving in a couple weeks so figure I might as well get everything ordered so it is ready to go once the Raptor arrives.

After doing some research, I've decided to go with the Retrax Pro in combination with the BedRug. So my question to all of you is, who do you think would have the best price? Or, where did you get yours from and how much?

Thanks!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my bedrug from 4wheelparts.com, price was $399 + free shipping. I got the version with the tailgate step.

As far as the retrax, I did not have any local suppliers, so I bought from them directly. Expect to pay $1,500 for the Pro.

Do some web surfing in order to find special offers. :peace:

OP
OP
B

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys any pictures of the bed cover

Big Blue posted some good pics of both here.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. So far the best I have found on the Retrax is at autoanything.com. Their 10% off "WELCOME" coupon actually works on the Retrax but I didn't see if it worked on the BedRug (don't ask me why:ROFLJest:). BedRug is offering a $25 off coupon right now so if go the 4wheelparts route I'm at about $425 to my door with tax. Not too bad but I'm might see if I can do better.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Blue posted some good pics of both here.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. So far the best I have found on the Retrax is at autoanything.com. Their 10% off "WELCOME" coupon actually works on the Retrax but I didn't see if it worked on the BedRug (don't ask me why:ROFLJest:). BedRug is offering a $25 off coupon right now so if go the 4wheelparts route I'm at about $425 to my door with tax. Not too bad but I'm might see if I can do better.

Your gonna love them both! Easy installs too. :peace:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Morrie, our bak outlet sponsor could help. I'm ordering a bedtred from him and maybe an ATV ramp. Good luck

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BAK Outlet Sponser?

So how do I get a hold of this infamous Morrie from BAK?...Looking to order a bedrug and retrax pro