Gen 3 Retrax MX Pro Tonneau - hail damage - free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't post this in the classifieds, because I'm technically not selling it.

I took hail damage about a month ago and had to have PDR on my roof, and had to replace my Retrax MX pro tonneau cover. The cover has 5 or 6 dings in it from the hail. Functions flawlessly. Could you get them out? Maybe, I don't know. My insurance just replaced it. I made the shop give me the old cover (it's about a year old) so I could pay it forward on the forum. My deductible on comprehensive is $0, so I'm not out any cash. If anyone would like it, I am in Lavalette WV. It's free, but you have to come get it. :)

Gary

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understood. fedex/ups will do all the work, just gotta drop it off and bill me If you change your mind! heck of a deal for any locals!

OP
OP
DocMarshall

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The brackets and drain tubes are brand new. They just re-used my current mounts/tubes.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quite literally the farthest from me you could be but still in the same state lol. If you were willing to meet halfway I will 100% take it and pay for your gas to and from, if you’re up for it.

I’m in the eastern panhandle.

OP
OP
DocMarshall

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, no time for that. I am on call 363 days/yr and have 27 mid-levels I'm on call for.

Gary

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screw it, if you can hold onto it for a bit I can find a weekend to make the drive out to get it. Wouldn’t be till the weekend of October 14th most likely, so if you’re cool with that I’m cool with that.