Best gas stations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gasoline is government regulated so there is a standard for all lines of gasoline. The difference is the additives that certain gas stations puts in their gasoline.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's like buying 'Scotch'. You either get a Single Malt (all coming from the same distillery / refinery), think SHELL, EXON etc or you get the Johnny Walker blend (multiple distilleries / refineries mixed in a pipeline), think COSTCO, Q.T. etc.
As stated above, the Single Malts control the additives (good or hype..marketing) and the Johnny's get the best deal as long as it meets the basic requirements.
I'm a single malt guy myself (Mobil, Exon, Shell) but nothing wrong with the Johnnies in a pinch.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco. Plus, their 93-blend is cheaper in price than most 89 blends.

Costco only offers low and high-octane which allows their costs to be lower. I have been arguing for years that there is no need for the mid-grade and it only serves to escalate costs to the consumer.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any "top tier" gasoline. Their detergent specs exceeds minimum government requirements. There is a website that lists companies that meet their requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro