Before and After Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll continue to get more hate than love after doing this to a Raptor, especially on this forum. Lifting a Raptor makes about as much sense as lowering one.

Whatever floats your boat, but expect opinions when you make it public.

You should fill up the back seat with 15's and thump around town with Country Rap crap to match the identity crisis this truck is going through.

I am not worried about other's opinions. Opinions are like ******** every body has one. The reason why my raptor is lifted is I will never see sand or dirt in my truck. Water and mud where I travel. Everyone where I am typical will lift their trucks for clearance. I don't get why everyone on here thinks that the Raptor was only made for the sand and rocks. I see plenty used offroad in the mud and are lifted. Like I said to each his own.

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not worried about other's opinions. Opinions are like ******** every body has one. The reason why my raptor is lifted is I will never see sand or dirt in my truck. Water and mud where I travel. Everyone where I am typical will lift their trucks for clearance. I don't get why everyone on here thinks that the Raptor was only made for the sand and rocks. I see plenty used offroad in the mud and are lifted. Like I said to each his own.

I'm with you, as, IMHO, most of people here.
Some people may also think that the higher your *lifted* truck is - the higher your "hill-Billy" index is.
Go figure...********!

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bhollier Gotta give some LOVE after all the hate. Man you did a great job on all the details!!!

I’m trying to figure out what to do to my truck (one week old) and really want 37” or larger tire with just a little poke past the fenders but don’t really want to go with long travel/wider fenders since the truck will never see sand. I’ve always had suspension lifts on my trucks so your approach is one I could take that would meet the needs for the trails around here. Pretty much all we have are logging roads, swamps, and mud with some mixed dirt trails that don’t have any rocks/boulders.

What turbos did you go with and what were your final numbers?

Something else I want to do is add **** and a catch can which I didn’t see on your list. Did you ask about the AEM **** kit? Even better would be flex fuel system but haven’t seen one yet for our trucks but from my limited knowledge it should be rather straight forward with a good system since it would send the ECU all the info it would need at all times.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With my offset, +10 and tires that are 37x13.5 the clear the fender by just over an inch. Gives it a very aggressive stance. Sitting next to a stock Raptor it makes the stock one look like a toy. Check through my old post and you will see a side by side comparison. I considered going with the wider fenders but really didn't want to change the stock body lines since my bumpers were built to match the lines.

My turbos are Borg Warner, not sure on the size. I will look it up in my paperwork and PM you. We also have custom manifolds and loads of additional engine work that I have not listed. My engine build sheet is 10+ pages of notes from my engineer and mechanics. Final numbers on the motor only were in 3 stages, 1st tune for daily driving is 660hp, 2nd for offroad, 705hp, and the stage 3 full out race mode, 795hp. Not sure what the RWHP is since I have not had the truck on a dyno, just the motor after the build and tuning. I also have problems finding a dyno that will fit since my width is wider than an F250 now, 97.75" wide.

I do have a catch can on the motor, must have forgotten to list it along with a lot of other items since this original thread. I didn't go the **** route since we were just trying to see how much we could pull from the motor and turbos alone. There is still room to go if I got brave enough, don't think I want to push it as my daily driver.

We have a couple of other projects in the works just need to sell this one off first. Just not ready since I have only driven it for a few months now.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With my offset, +10 and tires that are 37x13.5 the clear the fender by just over an inch. Gives it a very aggressive stance. Sitting next to a stock Raptor it makes the stock one look like a toy. Check through my old post and you will see a side by side comparison. I considered going with the wider fenders but really didn't want to change the stock body lines since my bumpers were built to match the lines.

My turbos are Borg Warner, not sure on the size. I will look it up in my paperwork and PM you. We also have custom manifolds and loads of additional engine work that I have not listed. My engine build sheet is 10+ pages of notes from my engineer and mechanics. Final numbers on the motor only were in 3 stages, 1st tune for daily driving is 660hp, 2nd for offroad, 705hp, and the stage 3 full out race mode, 795hp. Not sure what the RWHP is since I have not had the truck on a dyno, just the motor after the build and tuning. I also have problems finding a dyno that will fit since my width is wider than an F250 now, 97.75" wide.

I do have a catch can on the motor, must have forgotten to list it along with a lot of other items since this original thread. I didn't go the **** route since we were just trying to see how much we could pull from the motor and turbos alone. There is still room to go if I got brave enough, don't think I want to push it as my daily driver.

We have a couple of other projects in the works just need to sell this one off first. Just not ready since I have only driven it for a few months now.

Friggen sweet man. I didn't realize you upgraded turbo and internals!