Bedrug Impact Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area.

I installed my Bedrug Impact liner yesterday and just wanted to give information on it since when I was looking to purchase, I had a hard time finding any Raptor specific info. The impact liner material is almost like a hard rubberish material that’s has some flex. It was easy on the knees as I was doing the install, I actually like it a lot more than I thought. It is very easy to clean also since it is a flat surface, I was able to sweep it clean in a minute after the install.

About 2 days before I did the install, I opened the box and unrolled the impact liner. You will need some items to place on top that can weight it down so you can force it flat. It wants to keep rolling up like it was in the box. After a day it no longer needed weight and would stay flat, I then zipped the Bedrug sides to the liner and let it sit in my garage another day.

Install went great and it was fairly easy. I just watched a few YouTube videos the night before to get information as far as where to put the Velcro strips/tabs, but I just kinda winged it when it came time to install. It’s pretty self explanatory where the Velcro should go. It took me about 4-5 hours but I took a few breaks and really took my time making the cut outs for the pro power panel, storage box and bed lights. Looking online I saw some really janky looking solutions people did for the bed lights and power panel cutouts, I made sure to take my time and it looks professional. Overall, I’m very happy with how it turned out

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 68

kirkb

Reaction score
How does it compare to the standard bed rug? Looks more like rubber and less like carpet?

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing in my R… with the Ford retrax cover .. its really nice .. I haven’t decided on what I’m doing for the 801a… Thinking DB Switchback … only had it a few weeks.. so many choices…

OP
OP
RaptorJoe331

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does it compare to the standard bed rug? Looks more like rubber and less like carpet?
I haven’t seen the standard Bedrug in person but I assume it is just like the sides of this one throughout the entire bed. I would say this will be much easier to clean and it would be better for liquid spills because it’s a solid surface and not a bunch of carpet fibers. And it’s padded pretty well so it should help protect the bed from impacts

It’s not really rubber, I’d call it more of a flexible plastic-ish type material and it’s padded well underneath. Bedrug calls it anti-skid TPO composite

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like a bed rug but I don’t baby my truck that much when it comes to hauling stuff. I have LineX already.

Did you already have a spray in liner?

OP
OP
RaptorJoe331

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No spray-in liner. I honestly don't haul anything on the regular and when i do, its nothing crazy