BakFlip info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my BakFlip F1 from Jason @ 866.506.0142 at the BAKFactory outlet.
He gave me a good pice $849 shipped to my door.

He did say that starting AUG 1 that the price will be going up on the BakFlip F1 :( ... so they are running a sale now to get as many orders while the price is still lower.

FYI, now is a good time to buy :)

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, but not a fan. I've had the ReTrax on my previous SuperCrew and LOVED it! I loved the fact that it could be locked in any position.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would you want to lock it open?

Perfect example is when I haul stuff to the dump the containers are about 4' tall. I can place them right up against the tailgate and then close the Retrax up to the back of them and lock it.

This prevents the containers from rolling around in the bed while I'm driving risking a possible dump and I don't have to tie down all the time.

It's much quicker.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked at the Retrax pro and if I can find one around 1100 I would spend the extra couple hundred for that. That is nice top.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just looked at the Retrax pro and if I can find one around 1100 I would spend the extra couple hundred for that. That is nice top.

I tell you what; their customer service is second to none also. I had a retrax cover on my '04 SCrew and after about 1 year it started to have a wave affect to it and they overnighted me a new cover with no questions asked. (Once I supplied pictures of course)

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the Pro Aluminum one? I like the looks of that top and it looks like it is built well. My truck is supposed to built tuesday in Dearborn. Any idea how long it takes to get them to the Chicago area after they are built?

Last edited: