Automatic carwash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys...!!!
If you buy a Raptor and then expect to take it to an Automatic Car Wash...then somethin, somewhere is very wrong...and I feel pity!
Do some work and wash the damn truck by hand!
Not allowed to in my city... unless you do it on your lawn, which my truck would DESTROY moving around on it.

The car wash down the street only charges me $30 for a full hand wash, inside and out... looks new every time, they do a great job!

dc8171c3.jpg

Hard to beat for 30 bucks...

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not allowed to in my city... unless you do it on your lawn, which my truck would DESTROY moving around on it.

The car wash down the street only charges me $30 for a full hand wash, inside and out... looks new every time, they do a great job!

dc8171c3.jpg

Hard to beat for 30 bucks...

Don't mean to change the subject. But what size tires u have man. Truck looks nice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a snowball's chance in Hell I'd live somewhere like that.

Sounds like voluntarily checking yourself into prison, which may actually be preferable - at least then there would be no delusion of still being free.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are missing the point.....a drought is a drought. The best city in the country, Austin, Texas, has in the past put into effect the city code of not allowing the washing of vehicles. If we don't soon get some serious rain it will go into effect again this year!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I guess that just helps show that a "good city" is still not a good place to live.

To each his own I guess.

If you live in drought areas & your truck is largely a street queen, check out the rinseless carwash stuff. (2 bucket system)