Auto Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
That option doesn't work unless you pay the MSRP.
My auto wipers didn't work today. I just used the manual one.
I put it one notch above off, but the wiper operated like a regular wiper with longer delay.
How can I verify in the screen menu setting whether the auto wipers are on. I tried to look at the settings, but I couldn't see it on the settings menu.

To be honest I don't believe it is in my car. Yes I have technology package

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to actually have the wipers in one of the on positions. It will then turn them on and off as needed and adjust the speed if you have auto on.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My auto wipers didn't work today. I just used the manual one.
I put it one notch above off, but the wiper operated like a regular wiper with longer delay.
How can I verify in the screen menu setting whether the auto wipers are on. I tried to look at the settings, but I couldn't see it on the settings menu.

To be honest I don't believe it is in my car. Yes I have technology package

CDEEF5D3-4159-45DE-969C-E1AD35B20AAB.jpeg

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems with the auto wipers going all the time when there is condensation on the windshield? Like when I get in my truck early in the morning and there is dew outside and I have to turn on the defog to dry the windshield, the wipers are going non stop. I have to turn them off until the defog has done its job then I can put them back on auto...

Yes. Honestly they are way too sensitive most of the time, and I never go past lowest setting.