Audio solutions for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw in the couple pics posted that the sub fires into to bottom of the seat. How does that affect the performance of the sub(muffled)? In my older F-150 I had a under the seat sub box and it fired down with about an inch of clearance.
It really doesn't matter firing direction normally, but these are deigned to handle off roading A down firing woofer in our application might rip the woofer screws out on a hard landing. That's why I am doing an up firing setup

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter firing direction normally, but these are deigned to handle off roading A down firing woofer in our application might rip the woofer screws out on a hard landing. That's why I am doing an up firing setup

Form and function... I see. Totally make sense.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah,
Thanks for the phone call last night. I had a chance to reivew the different level packages you offer. I think I have a better understanding of the whole set up.

I'm thinking the Level 1A package would be more than enough for my truck.

You better send some detailed wireing instructions...

:wizserious:

EDIT:
I really like the SVT style box
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f202/audio-solutions-your-raptor-20172/#post398048

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah get it to Joe before sdbr and Joe get it in before sdbr so I can hear it. Noah don't get to existed this will be one of my last mod's. probably more than 2 years out or longer or even longer.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally found it. ok joe, if you are serious, i will start the box build tomorrow for you. i will try to integrate the svt in the box...... crap.......... i have most of the product in stock, so that wont be an issue. the box is the only holdup i just realized that you have a crewcab. i have an idea of mounting it so im going to run with it.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a setup that we at The Car Stereo Company have come up with, as an entry level audio upgrade package. This is the level 1 package which will be a huge increase in sound quality and volume, that we are missing in our trucks. Stay tuned for level 2, 3 and 4 coming soon

after converting to a pdf format the pictures became a little blurry. we will fix it soon. sorry everyone

Are the speakers a direct replacement for the factory ones? I would like to start with replacing the speakers and do the rest later on. I simply can't spend whole days on doing work on my truck, so i have to spread it.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a setup that we at The Car Stereo Company have come up with, as an entry level audio upgrade package. This is the level 1 package which will be a huge increase in sound quality and volume, that we are missing in our trucks. Stay tuned for level 2, 3 and 4 coming soon

after converting to a pdf format the pictures became a little blurry. we will fix it soon. sorry everyone

how long would it take for you to install a level one?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the speakers a direct replacement for the factory ones? I would like to start with replacing the speakers and do the rest later on. I simply can't spend whole days on doing work on my truck, so i have to spread it.

yes they are pretty much a drop in fit. tweeter mounting will take a little work, but nothing crazy. i can replace all the speakers in about an hour and a half.

how long would it take for you to install a level one?

it depends on where i am installing it. if i am out in a field with limited resources, it takes about 12-15 hours. if i am in my shop, it takes about 8 hours. the install time doesnt vary much between the different levels of packages. the factory amp integration and running wires is a time consumming process, and is something that has to be done with these setups.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes they are pretty much a drop in fit. tweeter mounting will take a little work, but nothing crazy. i can replace all the speakers in about an hour and a half.

it depends on where i am installing it. if i am out in a field with limited resources, it takes about 12-15 hours. if i am in my shop, it takes about 8 hours. the install time doesnt vary much between the different levels of packages. the factory amp integration and running wires is a time consumming process, and is something that has to be done with these setups.

Tweeter mounting? Thought the TR570-CXI was a coaxial speaker. Or do you mean wiring the tweeters from the pillar location to the front doors?

You also mentioned the C3570. Do these tweeters install in the pillar location?