Audio solutions for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wrong one wilson. haha. that is the door panel removal vid i made. there is another one showing how i removed the a pillar that has the airbag clip

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kinda knew that I just got tired and went to bed. Figured it would be in the same video file guess not.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will look for it. and are you on iphone? i have your nunber, but international so i dont want to rack up text or cell phone bill. haha

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

imessage is free.....

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if I wanted to I'd be able too. but for now it would just be harassing remarks and I can do that here.
P.S. in my tractor I have a top notch radio and you hear a lot more stuff coming out of that radio than any other I've ever heard. the only problem with it is there is so much base it gives me a headache and hard to hear talk. but if all you did was listen to music it's kick. so that being said now eventually in a few years I'll need to have a update on my system in the truck. If I do Noha your the man do you do the sound deadening stuff meanings you have it all tore apart anyhow?