ARH headers and CORSA extreme installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arturom_1987

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up BRAPPPP quick question for you after removing the cats and having a stock tune how did your truck get a check engine light? Or did you get a custom tune to eliminate the rear Oxygen sensor, so you wont get an active check engine light

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whats up BRAPPPP quick question for you after removing the cats and having a stock tune how did your truck get a check engine light? Or did you get a custom tune to eliminate the rear Oxygen sensor, so you wont get an active check engine light

Custom tune and you're set

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys , i have some news for you , ARH headers don't improve any hp just minor decrease in hp . we tested two whipple super charged Raptors one with ARH headers and lightning style exhaust and one with whipple sc and stock headers and exhaust both of them have JDM conservative tune , both trucks achieve 510-520 HP .

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys , i have some news for you , ARH headers don't improve any hp just minor decrease in hp . we tested two whipple super charged Raptors one with ARH headers and lightning style exhaust and one with whipple sc and stock headers and exhaust both of them have JDM conservative tune , both trucks achieve 510-520 HP .

Is that the same for all headers or just the ARH ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you got it on a dyno without super chargers installed? I would be curious what 1 would run with headers and a tune vs one without headers and an identical tune.

Personally I felt a significant difference after headers were installled. I have alway been tuned as well, just had it adjusted after the headers.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did it , i have ARH custom build lightning exhaust specially build to improve the flow and help to increase the HP . i know one thing on my next Raptor no B***S headers ,superchargers ,exhausts ,huge waste of good money .i take it only if its come stock with the truck from the manufacture . every B***S mechanic here declare himself as specialized in Raptor and start selling self made parts and mods for Raptor and charge you arm and leg .The manufactures spend years in R and D and billions of $$$ and here we come , moms and paps shops have all the answers and solutions in no time , its ridiculous !!!

Last edited: