April 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest...:"LANDMARKS":...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After choosing not to go to Gary and get shot I got to thinking... cool unique landmark?
Holy crap I own one !! Back in 1995ish my father purchased the "old Criminal Courts Building" in Crown Point, IN ... This building was the exact building that John Dillinger was arraigned in and the jail that escaped from back when a gangster didn't have to sag his pants :gunner::gunner:

They also shot parts of "Public Enemies" with Johnny Depp here for all you that may care about that :supergay:

I got alot of stories about the building and its history this is short haha

In the pictures the court house is on the left and the jail is on the right

Attachments

• IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0208.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 584
  • IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 53

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grand Canyon - South Rim

She was 3 weeks old in this picture, day after Christmas. They grow up so fast!

It was Christmas day and I wanted to get out of the house. Went for a drive from Los Angeles to the South Rim, took all night and slept in the cab along the way. Part of it was 10-20 degrees outside! Very cold. Made it and woke up to watch the sunrise at the Grand Canyon. Pretty awesome to see. Took this picture around 8am.

Attachments

• IMAG0362.jpg
    IMAG0362.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 563

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor_OlympicVillage_BCPlace.jpg

OlympicRaptor2.jpg

Guess I'll submit these? Don't have time to do what I was planning.

Took them at the Olympic Village, in Vancouver with the BC Place Stadium+some of the village in the background.

I'll go with the second one, as my submission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out to the park again today in better weather. This is the beast with "the barn" on Mormon Row w/ the Tetons in Grand Teton National Park. The first one is for fun with my dog. The second one is my entry.

IMG_8627.jpg
IMG_8620.jpg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Went out to the park again today in better weather. This is the beast with "the barn" on Mormon Row w/ the Tetons in Grand Teton National Park. The first one is for fun with my dog. The second one is my entry.

IMG_8627.jpg
IMG_8620.jpg

Most beautiful range in the world!

Any ranches for sale up that way? I would love to relocate up there! I spent a few years in Casper growing up.:waytogo:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most beautiful range in the world!

Any ranches for sale up that way? I would love to relocate up there! I spent a few years in Casper growing up.:waytogo:

There are quite a few ranches for sale, but they are QUITE pricey! I lived in Casper for a year a while back. Go there a lot. There are a lot of other, bigger ranches for sale across the state that are cheaper, you just don't have the Jackson landscape to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.