April 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest...:"LANDMARKS":...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Congratulations to "Humvee21" for Winning March's Contest -- That Hoopdie--

6841875600_931e879ec3_b.jpg

On to this Months Contest..............
For the Month of April, let's think "LANDMARKS"
Have your Raptor parked next to a well known "LANDMARK" and snap those pics..

Submission will be the WHOLE MONTH so from Now till 4/30/2012 @11:59pm
Voting will begin 5/1/2012 till 5/15/2012

Only 1 photo may be entered and if you do multiple just tell me which one you want for the contest.

Many prizes for this Months Contest. Winner will recieve a Craven Stubby, FRF Calender, and FRF Decals.
May the best Man or Women win!

Note: If you guys have ideas for the ROTM contest please pm Raptizzle or myself.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other than the arch, what landmark is in MO?
Come On Dude!
Besides the Arch, you have the New Busch Stadium - Doh! Baseball (I didn't say you had a football team); Anheuser-Busch - Beer alone should make you a winner, plus the Clydesdales might be able to put on show with your Raptor

Last edited:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You think you got landmark problem in MO, think about us in Kansas, there's not a single landmark here lol, it funny you said that about the Arch cause as I was reading the contest I was thinking about driving to St louis :shocked:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Come on man, Missouri is loaded with cool stuff. They have the world largest ball of String and the largest Goose.

Missouri Tourist Attractions

Plus you have the Beverly Hillbillies car there.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

You think you got landmark problem in MO, think about us in Kansas, there's not a single landmark here lol, it funny you said that about the Arch cause as I was reading the contest I was thinking about driving to St louis :shocked:

And Kansas Kills Missouri with cool stuff.

Kansas Tourist Attractions

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on man, Missouri is loaded with cool stuff. They have the world largest ball of String and the largest Goose.

Missouri Tourist Attractions

Plus you have the Beverly Hillbillies car there.

Kansas has the biggest ball of Twine, but it in a little gazebo-looking thing so not very cool for picture.

Also Kansas does have some cool shit but its all 400 miles away from the KC area, so woot awesome road trip for a single picture(which I totally plan to do know)

Last edited:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took my stock Raptor up Mt. Evans Rd. last year before any mods were done (other than tinting windows). It's the highest paved road in North America.

So, here's my evidence (notice the altitude from the where am I Nav screen) and here's my submission:

Attachments

• mtevans21.jpg
    mtevans21.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 166
  • mtevans04.jpg
    mtevans04.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 710
Status
Not open for further replies.