Anyone with 37pp install just eibach 1” front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of installing some 1” front springs on my 37pp, but I have heard that the 37”pp tents to get more lift than the 35” trucks. Is this true? I am exactly 1” lower in front and to be dead level when done. If the front lifts 1”, then with weight transfer, I am concerned I may get a bit front high, and I definitely don’t want that.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought in that other thread you started you used collars and then switched to the 1” Eibachs? Don’t you already have them?

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought in that other thread you started you used collars and then switched to the 1” Eibachs? Don’t you already have them?
That was for my previous 35 pp truck.

The 37” is a bit firmer suspension and seems to be about 1/2” higher in the front, not due to tires, but the height difference between front and rear is about 1/2” less than my 35”. I am fairly certain the 37” have either a firmer spring, or more preload from the shock.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it, I’ve wondered the same. Have you checked to see if the front springs are the same part number on both?

Geiser says their springs give a bit less lift on the 37pp and R, because they sit a bit higher stock. That makes me think it’s the spring that’s different.

I have a feeling if you put the 1” Eibach spring on a 35 and 37pp the end result would be the exact same front fender measurement (assuming same tires).

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was for my previous 35 pp truck.

The 37” is a bit firmer suspension and seems to be about 1/2” higher in the front, not due to tires, but the height difference between front and rear is about 1/2” less than my 35”. I am fairly certain the 37” have either a firmer spring, or more preload from the shock.
yeah 37 shocks are about an 1" higher based from another poster who swapped them on his gen 2. IIRC it was preload but not sure if springs are the same.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it, I’ve wondered the same. Have you checked to see if the front springs are the same part number on both?

Geiser says their springs give a bit less lift on the 37pp and R, because they sit a bit higher stock. That makes me think it’s the spring that’s different.

I have a feeling if you put the 1” Eibach spring on a 35 and 37pp the end result would be the exact same front fender measurement (assuming same tires).

I tried finding on fordpartsonline.com but could not find them. If I do not just do a full Coilover swap out, only reason I havent as the rear bypasses are so darn loud and I hate the clicking sound when driving around. I will check with the parts department to see if they are different part numbers, if they ARE NOT, then I can presume ill only get 1" of lift, if they ARE a different part number then Ill likely get more than 1" as one other person may have stated.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried finding on fordpartsonline.com but could not find them. If I do not just do a full Coilover swap out, only reason I havent as the rear bypasses are so darn loud and I hate the clicking sound when driving around. I will check with the parts department to see if they are different part numbers, if they ARE NOT, then I can presume ill only get 1" of lift, if they ARE a different part number then Ill likely get more than 1" as one other person may have stated.
I don’t see how you’d get more than 1” of lift, I think you’ll either get 1” or less than 1”.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My concern is let's say I get 1" of lift in the front, this will transfer some weight to the rear, possibly causing the rear to drop a little. I can plausibly get 1" of lift in the front and may 1/2" drop in the rear due to the weight transfer and then be squatting.

On my 35"PP truck, the Eibachs provided the perfect lift, but if the 37PP has more preload to achieve the 1" lift others have claimed they have compared to the 35PP trucks, then I'll be nose high.
The more we talk, the more I may consider the King Package from Camburg with the live valve delete. I just cant stand the rear shocks always sounding like they are lose because the bypasses click like nickles in a coffee can.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My concern is let's say I get 1" of lift in the front, this will transfer some weight to the rear, possibly causing the rear to drop a little. I can plausibly get 1" of lift in the front and may 1/2" drop in the rear due to the weight transfer and then be squatting.

On my 35"PP truck, the Eibachs provided the perfect lift, but if the 37PP has more preload to achieve the 1" lift others have claimed they have compared to the 35PP trucks, then I'll be nose high.
The more we talk, the more I may consider the King Package from Camburg with the live valve delete. I just cant stand the rear shocks always sounding like they are lose because the bypasses click like nickles in a coffee can.
Your stock internal bypasses in the rear are clicking? They should be silent.

You can always do the 1” spring in the front and a 1/2” or 3/4” Foutz spacer in the rear.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your stock internal bypasses in the rear are clicking? They should be silent.

You can always do the 1” spring in the front and a 1/2” or 3/4” Foutz spacer in the rear.
No, not my stock bypasses, the King Triple Bypasses click like crazy. I had them on my Gen 2. The Fronts were untouchable with performance and I loved them, but the rears, though they performed phenomenally, they were a nuisance driving on the street as it sounded like you had nickels in your bed every time you hit small bumps, very annoying as a daily driver having loud bypass valves.

I really do not wish to lift the rear as it is sitting perfectly for my needs and I don't want to start chasing. I may also just get a set of Fox Live Valve Front coilovers and leave my rear shocks alone. This way I do not need to disable my live valve and I can set where I want them. I just do not like the Fox Coilovers as they are impossible to adjust while mounted on the truck, so when you install them, it is a shot in the dark if they are going to be at the ride height you desire. Having to remove them to adjust and pray is a nuisance, and highly expensive when having a shop do the work.