GEN 2 Anyone ponder the idea of trying to make some money?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really excited for this truck and I'm counting down the days til it's built BUT Considering how many dealers told me 5-20k over msrp it's hard not to even think about selling it right away and making some money on it.

Im not sure where everyone else stands but this is an expensive truck! If I could make 10k on it real quick and then just put that towards another order, it'd be tempting.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

I know the people on this forum probably aren't the ones paying over sticker but they're out there..

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean probably not worth it.. you'll **** off your dealer, and likely regret it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want mine ASAP so I wouldn't do it. I doubt I could make much profit on it around here anyway.

OP
OP
A

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you want a Raptor or not?

Yes, of course that's why I ordered one nearly 3 months ago. I plan on holding on to it. I was just curios if the thought has crossed anyone else's mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well given that most of the new Raptors on Autotrader are MSRP to about $5K over, and the ones on eBay for $10K over are not selling.......I don't think there are many willing to pay you $10K for a "used" truck. And don't forget you paid sales tax and depending which state you in that could heavily cut into the over MSRP.

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as much as I want my Raptor, but if someone offers me 10k over my OTD price, I'll sell it without hesitation, and get on the list to wait for another one...

DavidLMorris

Reaction score
I'm really excited for this truck and I'm counting down the days til it's built BUT Considering how many dealers told me 5-20k over msrp it's hard not to even think about selling it right away and making some money on it.

Im not sure where everyone else stands but this is an expensive truck! If I could make 10k on it real quick and then just put that towards another order, it'd be tempting.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

I know the people on this forum probably aren't the ones paying over sticker but they're out there..
I’ve used for example yourmoneygeek. It gave me the possibility to earn money from home and pretty fast. I know that there are a lot of other options, but for me it’s the most convenient one. It was advised to me by my friend, he is working via internet about three years and I’m very pleased for his advice. I’ve worked for ten years in an office and it was very hard and useless. Then I’ve understood that the best way is to work from home. It’s fast, with no investments, it’s just for you. You work as much as you want and the income depends on it. So, for me it became the best solution.

Last edited: