Anybody else out there with a #1 allocation that hasn't been pulled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oris19

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Farthest north and east part. Lake Champlain. Hoping something gives next week!

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Hey Oris i see you are from "northern" ny. Where are you at?

I'm also #1 order at my dealer and i placed my pre order July 25th and have not gotten pulled yet

Do you have a Dora? And/or an Order #?

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have one in hand but i do get weekly updated from our female friends on Facebook

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

You couldn't have gotten a DORA on the date you listed. Order banks didn't open until August. Dealers wouldn't get a DORA until after the order was accepted

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You couldn't have gotten a DORA on the date you listed. Order banks didn't open until August.

Most people had problems getting their order in, but according to Ford Corporate, order banks were open at least as early as July 18th.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_35a8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_35a8.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
Oris19

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1 allocation, 1 of 1. DORA 7/26 and nothing since... :(

Seems like there is only a few of us that are #1's that ordered several months ago that haven't got dates yet. Hopefully soon! What area (state) you from if you don't mind me asking?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like there is only a few of us that are #1's that ordered several months ago that haven't got dates yet. Hopefully soon! What area (state) you from if you don't mind me asking?

Kansas. So I'm just waiting for a build week/date. This week will be the 13 or 14th week in a row so since OKTB has been hit and they should all ship soon and such in hoping to hear good news this week. Doubtful tho

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 9-8. #1 allocation out of 3 and still no build date.....

Its hard for me to believe you are actually the #1 allocation at this dealer placing an order nearly 2 months after order banks opened.

I have a feeling, the dealer may be blowing smoke up your ass. And if not, you got incredibly lucky to be #1 with an order in September.

You pretty much have to take the dealer at his word, but I would bet on you not being #1

Either way! Hope your order gets pulled soon!

OP
OP
Oris19

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its hard for me to believe you are actually the #1 allocation at this dealer placing an order nearly 2 months after order banks opened.

I have a feeling, the dealer may be blowing smoke up your ass. And if not, you got incredibly lucky to be #1 with an order in September.

You pretty much have to take the dealer at his word, but I would bet on you not being #1

Either way! Hope your order gets pulled soon!

I started out being #2, but before the #1 got pulled he cancelled his order and in turn i became #1. That's the way the dealer explained it to me... When I was there in early September he told me there was several people inquiring about raptors but only the 1 other had stepped up and actually ordered. (Small dealership with 3 allocations)