Any comparisons of bump stop kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRASIK_Cdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are saying that their is no need for 3"-4" bump stop that is going to be used if you hit a speed bump in the parking lot too fast. The factory rear shocks are an internal bypass shock so they have a small bump zone built into them. Knowing this, we decided to make the bypass much more compact so it isn't used until it is actually needed.

I understand now. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I jst had my RPG stage 3 kit installed this weeken and so far is amazing ! I havnt pushed it the way I usually did wen stock I'm trying to save the fun for the Baja 250

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump.

Any reports of the after market bump stops kits failing? RPG is getting great reviews. I can only go on the vendors' pictures and users' reviews. I'm about to pull the trigger and was just wondering...

Thanks,
Phy

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard of a kit failing, and I also don't know of anyone who's tried more than one of them out.

So, I think it's pretty safe to say they all do what they're supposed to and it just comes down to a matter of personal preference. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, but you definitely can mess things up if you go too hard without one.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump.

Any reports of the after market bump stops kits failing? RPG is getting great reviews. I can only go on the vendors' pictures and users' reviews. I'm about to pull the trigger and was just wondering...

Thanks,
Phy

Great so far. I'm sure you will hear a lot more once the TX Raptor Run is over. Looking forward to really giving the kit some abuse.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ditto. Great so far here too. And I really, really did beat the snot out of it last time. I think I already posted this somewhere else, but here's proof at the beating she took. See that O-ring? And that's with the Fox's set at 200psi.

P1010095.jpg