GEN 1 Forged Offroad - out of Business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heliraptor

Reaction score
Is Forged Offroad out of business? I just received my front bump stop kit from them that I've been waiting on for at least 2 months now. I go to there website for the install instructions and their website says "we'll be back soon". Also, during the install I have realized that I need their $80 reservoir mounts to relocate since I have 3.0s but cannot order since website is gone. I Have tried calling multiple times with no luck... Any info or help finding a reservoir mount would be greatly appreciated as I'm mainly just frustrated at the situation at this point.
Thanks

Side note this is my first actual post on the forum even though I have been lurking on the forum for years for help haha. So, sorry if i haven't posted in the correct area.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm wondering the same thing. website down for a week and not answering emails. i was going to call today but looks like they aren't answering the phone either.

OP
OP
heliraptor

heliraptor

Reaction score
So, the website is back up. But I still cannot get anyone to answer the phone or call me back....

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was able to order some schrader valves so we'll see what happens. looks like there were a bunch of coding errors on the site still so maybe it was just a website refresh. we'll see

OP
OP
heliraptor

heliraptor

Reaction score
Same here. I ordered the reservoir brackets i needed and still haven't heard anything. The website was acting weird when I was using it too.

Last edited:

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought something from them on the June 27th and received it like 3 days later. I doubt they would have gone out of business in less than a month without a single word.

OP
OP
heliraptor

heliraptor

Reaction score
I got in touch with them finally via email. They said they going through changes internally... Waiting for them to ship my brackets out now. Hopefully they will come in quickly.