Any body have Fuel Trophy true beadlocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the look of the Fuel Trophy wheels and I am thinking of buying them. I wondered if anybody had tried the real beadlock rims yet. I am liking the idea of having beadlocks for off road use. I have to travel quite a bit to get to anywhere to really off road and would therefore need to run these on road also. I have researched the whole beadlocks are for off road only thing. My only major concern was wondering if these will be too difficult to balance for on road use. I have found a lot of discussion about some beadlocks being impossible to balance. I could just go with Ford's beadlocks but, I like the look of these a bit better. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
You have seen my beadlocks... ive had zero issues whatsoever with them... i use 10oz each tire of balancing beads and seems to work just fine.

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to hear that. And yes I remember seeing your "big ass tires" lol. Still very impressed by your setup. I am thinking about running them all the time. Doesn't seem very practical to swap out a full set of tires to go off road then swap them back. Especially when I will be driving 900 miles or so to get to some of these off road adventures.