Am I the Only ***** One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep your hidden drug references out of this fine forum.

On another note. I didn't know the visors slid out
That makes me feel a little better. I was shocked when the visor just telescoped to the rear!
I didn’t know either, but then I where sunglasses:)
I do too, but this time of year the sun is viscous around sundown even with good shades on.
window tint LOL
Mine are all tinted, but the windshield and front sides are only 80%. I still need to see at night!
I was the dork that read the whole owners manual...note I didn't retain the information though.
That's my issue. I read the whole manual, but I can't retain much of it, especially since they did my brain surgery. I never saw anything about visors that I remember. I felt stupid when it slid out in my hand, look magic!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know until a few weeks ago that the visor slides out on the shaft to block the sun in the side window. From when I bought it I was surprised it didn't have a slide out extension on the visor like my Silverado has. A couple of weeks ago as I was flipping it over to the side window, and the whole visor slid towards the rear. Only took me about 2 years to figure that out! I had even wondered a bunch of times why my beater Silverado had a better visor setup than my Raptor. View attachment 375016

PS: the title said, "Am I the Only Dop ey One?" I didn't know do pey was one of the hit words!
Wisdom Has Been Chasing You.jpg