Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2017Avalanche

Reaction score
There was a lot of debate about this for the GEN 1 and I don't recall much concrete information coming from it. I did a few different powder coats that were close back in day and some say Magnetic Grey with a matte clear coat is the same. I haven't heard if there is code for and if the GEN 2 is different. What do you need it for? I can give you the powder names we used if you're looking to match some parts.

Thankyou! It's for my Gen 2 Screw wheels and some other parts. I will give you a call tomorrow~

seano04

Reaction score
I thought the dealer was going to murder me when I was trading in my Gen 1 and picking up the Gen 2. I told them I wanted my Method rims and KO2 tires taken off the Gen 1, OEMs put back on and then the Method rims and tires put onto my Gen 2. They did a bunch of shuffling in the service area to get the trucks on lifts next to each other. Wheels & tires off...they realize the lugs are a different thread. Oops! I just picked up new lug nuts but also found out the 2014 TPS doesn't speak to the 2017. I don't know if I can live with pressing the 'OK' button every time I drive my truck.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My tpms was taken off a couple weeks ago when I tried to get my wheels and tires on the first time and the alert is so annoying plus I get it on FordPass too.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea. Did it on mine- I've been running running wheels without any TPMS sensors for a few months with no lights.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black Rhino Karoo 20x9.5 with 37x12.50x20 Toyo RT's. No rubbing with the RPG 1.5" perch mod. And in case you're wondering they avoided rubbing using a wheel with a higher offset.

Attachments

• Black Rhino Karoo.jpg
    Black Rhino Karoo.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 294