Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How long are the black spline lugs?

I have some gorilla locking ones and i don't like them on my Roost's, to fat!

So I stock the 1.9" but I've been curious if the 1.4" shorty slpines would fit the new truck. They weren't offered in the right thread for the old truck but not that the G2 is 14x1.5 I think it might be an option if they don't bottom out.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shorty

So I stock the 1.9" but I've been curious if the 1.4" shorty slpines would fit the new truck. They weren't offered in the right thread for the old truck but not that the G2 is 14x1.5 I think it might be an option if they don't bottom out.

The one's i have now are Gorilla 71644NBC 14MM X 1.50 ACORN BLACK C

and they are short ones, running them on my Method Roost's.

Tungsten

Reaction score
So after a pretty short wait, I received a set of Raceline Clutch wheels in Matte Black. I went with 17"x9" and +18 for the offset. A big thanks to Scott at Custom Wheels 4 U for hooking me up.

Attachments

• New wheels side shot.jpg
    New wheels side shot.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 500
  • New Wheels Rear 3:4.jpg
    New Wheels Rear 3:4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 366
  • New Wheels Front Full.jpg
    New Wheels Front Full.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 301

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another set of Raceline Clutch's but in the Grey finish

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 390

racerjb

Reaction score
After going back n forth on a few different wheels. I finally got these on order. Thanks to Scott at Custom Whees 4U for the great service.

Trail Ready Beadlocks with dark grey center with black beadlock ring and black hardware...attached is a photoshop version I did but has the std hardware.

I went with the simulated lock for now but can change rings anytime I want for a true beadlock which was a great selling feature to me. I learned that the Factory Raptor beadlocks used the Trail Ready design.

I should have real pictures in a couple more weeks. I wanted to get as close to stock backspace but had to go with 5.5" bs compared to the 6" stock.

Attachments

• IMG_5121.jpg
    IMG_5121.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 411

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After going back n forth on a few different wheels. I finally got these on order. Thanks to Scott at Custom Whees 4U for the great service.

Trail Ready Beadlocks with dark grey center with black beadlock ring and black hardware...attached is a photoshop version I did but has the std hardware.

I went with the simulated lock for now but can change rings anytime I want for a true beadlock which was a great selling feature to me. I learned that the Factory Raptor beadlocks used the Trail Ready design.

I should have real pictures in a couple more weeks. I wanted to get as close to stock backspace but had to go with 5.5" bs compared to the 6" stock.

I like the look of those. I have a Magnetic SCREW also and you pretty much just described everything I'm looking for in a wheel. What size are they? I assume you're sticking with stock tires? How much were they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

racerjb

Reaction score
I like the look of those. I have a Magnetic SCREW also and you pretty much just described everything I'm looking for in a wheel. What size are they? I assume your sticking with stock tires? How much were they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17x8.5.. you can get custom backspace also. Yea, I am sticking with stock tires for now. PM customwheels4U for pricing..he was less expensive then ordering direct from trail ready.