Aftermarket exhausts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EnriqueG_s550

Reaction score
Thanks for all of 2FG love, guys. It truly is a very hard to beat option for a great price. If anyone has any questions about any of the configurations of our system, please DM me or comment below. You can also make the 2FG into an axle-back with the addition of our outlet pipes and tips from the 0FG system if you are looking to change up the stock look.
My experience in getting my 0FG was kind of terrible to be honest. I blame the supplier I ordered from. But after I finally received the exhaust after 2 months or so. I went to install and realized I had no clamps... AWE reached out personally to apologize and shipped the hardware over asap which was great! But now I'm a week into having the exhaust on and just today I noticed my spare tire is melted and useless now going along side the driver exhaust pipe... I have about a 1.5" clearance between the tire and exhaust pipe... from my experience this should be plenty but obviously it wasn't.... love the exhaust sound but first time going with AWE has been a nightmare to say the least... now this issue.... smh...

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my AWE 0FG a week now. To my surprise, my wife does not complain while riding in the cabin. I warned her 5x the exhaust would be loud. Too early to say I love it, but it is a big improvement to my ears. Lord does it sound good at start up.

EnriqueG_s550

Reaction score
I have had my AWE 0FG a week now. To my surprise, my wife does not complain while riding in the cabin. I warned her 5x the exhaust would be loud. Too early to say I love it, but it is a big improvement to my ears. Lord does it sound good at start up.
Any issues with the spare burning up? How much space do you have between the driver pipe and the spare?

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a 2FG now and pretty happy.

this also caught my eye.

Anyone?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

this also caught my eye.

Anyone?

So after looking at their youtube they are reselling other companys exhaust as a package. They are selling AFE twisted downpipes and an MBRP x-pipe for $2,300. So far with the youtube videos, I'm not impressed.

18ec0b00st

Reaction score

this also caught my eye.

Anyone?

Finally an actual video of how it sounds. I wonder how it would sound with an h-pipe instead of the x.

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here! Just picked up a 2017 SCREW and it came with Kooks Green Catted DP & AWE 0fg exhaust.

That, combined with the GooseTunes map it's currently running makes it pretty damn loud. I watched the YouTube videos from AWE on their exhausts, but this seems to be much raspier in person. Especially in the mid range of the RPM's. IMO, there's too much drone in the cabin during daily driving.

I know exhaust tone is opinion, but I'm hoping I can find a recommendation to tone it down a bit. The previous seller included the stock downpipe and exhaust system, so I have some options to sub out and replace.

Suggestions welcomed!