Aftermarket exhausts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Consider the Corsa Sport or Xtreme. I have the latter. I take the truck off road and get nothing but compliments on the sound. Yes it’s loud and yes it’s not a V8 but it’s still way better than stock IMO

Corsa is the only way to go IMO. They developed the technology that everyone else stole to stop the drone in their exhausts. A lot of people forgot how badly Borla used to drone.

RussS

Reaction score
Corsa is the only way to go IMO. They developed the technology that everyone else stole to stop the drone in their exhausts. A lot of people forgot how badly Borla used to drone.
Yep forgot to mention that, there is no drone at all unlike others…the number one selling point!

raptornice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I’ve been looking into a couple aftermarket exhausts. Specifically, Borla S type or AWE 2FG. Anyone have any advice on what sounds better? I realize it will never sound like the V8. I’m just looking for a little deeper sound when I’m cruising around in normal mode on the daily. Thanks,
Mike
I have the Borla Atak with carbon fiber tips. The sound really grew on me. i love it. Decently loud but thats what makes it fun!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Borla Atak with carbon fiber tips. The sound really grew on me. i love it. Decently loud but thats what makes it fun!
Its for sure loud. It was just a bit to much for me on the highway. I wouldn't call it drone but more like I could hear the exhaust. So I dialed it back just a bit.

Sara/AWE

Reaction score
Thanks for all of 2FG love, guys. It truly is a very hard to beat option for a great price. If anyone has any questions about any of the configurations of our system, please DM me or comment below. You can also make the 2FG into an axle-back with the addition of our outlet pipes and tips from the 0FG system if you are looking to change up the stock look.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put the 0FG on my truck last April and have loved it….about to remove the 0fg and sell it though as I’m trading in the truck within the next two weeks towards a Gen 3.

Shoot me a PM if you want to make an offer on the whole 0FG kit.

Reaction score
I recently got the Borla S type mid muffler set up installed and I think it sounds amazing. Not as aggressive as the Atak but at cold start and acceleration it will turn heads. Haven’t experienced any drone either. Guys who installed it at the performance shop said it’s the best EB F150 exhaust they’ve heard.

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sound is so subjective. Most exhausts on the Gen 2 make the truck sound like *** IMO. I added a Magnaflow direct fit muffler on mine and while I think it sounds better than stock it's still not great.