Aftermarket exhausts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here! Just picked up a 2017 SCREW and it came with Kooks Green Catted DP & AWE 0fg exhaust.

That, combined with the GooseTunes map it's currently running makes it pretty damn loud. I watched the YouTube videos from AWE on their exhausts, but this seems to be much raspier in person. Especially in the mid range of the RPM's. IMO, there's too much drone in the cabin during daily driving.

I know exhaust tone is opinion, but I'm hoping I can find a recommendation to tone it down a bit. The previous seller included the stock downpipe and exhaust system, so I have some options to sub out and replace.

Suggestions welcomed!
Put the factory exhaust back on and leave the Kooks DP on. The DP makes a difference in performance, the mufflers not so much. Ultimately, you’re going to have to play around with it a bit to find what you like, but that’s where I’d start.

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the factory exhaust back on and leave the Kooks DP on. The DP makes a difference in performance, the mufflers not so much. Ultimately, you’re going to have to play around with it a bit to find what you like, but that’s where I’d start.
Appreciate it!! Think that’s what I’ll start with!

Only Ford

Reaction score
Just purchased 2014 gen 1 and the previous owner replaced the stock exhaust with a Corsa muffler delete exhaust. Too loud for me and want to replace with stock. Anyone want to trade or have a OEM for sale? No rust please

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re probably better off asking in the Gen I forums.